Plan a Safe Visit
Art Gallery Visitation:
Because we share a space with the public library: Proof of immunization will NOT be required to visit the Art Gallery.
Masks are still mandatory.
Art Classes & Programs:
Effective October 1st, 2021:
Due to the Provincial guidelines, all Art Class participants aged 12 and older must provide documentation of either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to participate in AGSC programming (Including Culture Days Events)
Participants can use the following:
- A printed copy or screenshot of your vaccine record
- Immunization wallet card
- Documentation showing proof of a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours.
The AGSC does not have the necessary equipment to scan QR codes at this time.
Please note that masks are also mandatory
- Masks must be cloth or 3-ply disposable.
- A face shield is not a substitute for a mask.
- Lace, Mesh or Crochet masks are prohibited.
Individuals who are unable to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test will not be permitted to participate in AGSC programming.
You are however; still welcome to visit the gallery.